Angelberta Mbatha, one of our CPS weavers produced her vision of “The Way”. African people, as we know, love to be on the way. On the way they get to know each other. On the way they hear the news. So we must not be surprised if “The Way” is also a favourite theme for our weavers. Continue reading
I would like to share a few with you:-
- Mission is life.
- At the end a little green is left, that is part of life’s’ cycle.
- I am in the autumn of our congregation, what falls to the ground nourishes the renewal the congregation
- Christ is our Origin.
- He is the vine we are the Branches.
- My religious ring symbolises fidelity, truthfulness and self-surrender
- This simple silver ring connects me with my vows: to be to be truthfully loyal and love God.
This gallery contains 1 photo.
2012 Outreach. My first experience at Ixopo was a wonderful one: namely to work with the children. “Outreach” is the class where children with learning difficulties are helped. This group of girls and boys, are mainly attend the Little Flower School, although some are from the Village Primary School. For Read more »
Loving God, through the Life-giving Blood of Christ, have mercy on the concerns and needs of the Church and the entire world, especially we pray
• for your greater honor and glory,
• for the spreading of your kingdom,
• and for the salvation of all.
Blessed and praised for evermore be Jesus Christ who has redeemed us with his Precious Blood.